02 June 2010

SOME QUOTES

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand of Confucius

If you do not change the direction in which you are going, you will end up where you are headed Confucius

Only the wisest and stupidest of men don’t change Confucius

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance Confucius

Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life Confucius

Silence is the true friend that never betrays Confucius

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust t the goals, adjust the action steps Confucius

By three methods we may learn wisdom : first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest and third by experience, which is the bitterest Confucius

Forget injuries, never forget kindness Confucius

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s were the fun is Donald Trump

What’s separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate Donald Trump

Giving up was never an option Lace Armstrong

First they ignorance you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they you win Mahatma Gandhi

You don’t know who is important to you until you actually lose them Mahatma Gandhi

Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love Mahatma Gandhi

It is easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence pf true religion. The other is mere business Mahatma Gandhi

Victory belongs to the most persevering Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment