04 November 2010

when you feel

thanks Allah for sending me the brother like him...
No one cannot I rely on.. just him that I could to be relied... yeach... it's still processing...
I dunno when I could work well...
Really, I'm still keeping nervous you see...
oh.. my Lord, hope your savior...
lost my friends
lost my homey world..
now... don't you now
I just have to sides of my world..
all night for taking a rest..
an the rest for working...
just spend my time for something busy anyway
no more takes a nap
no more spend the time for playing around each other
miss my friend so much...
and our favorite activity is watching movie the last movie we watched is RED...
what else...
I always feel like this..
when I feel insecure, unsave, then less convidence...
I won't more explore my self..
otherwise, I feel so low, blame on me my self,
Just Allah knows...
I believe in that Allah always in my side.......

No comments:

Post a Comment