03 January 2011
ALL OVER
It has been the end of the last month, the end of this year, the end of everything that drived me in all the things about you.All the stories stuck me into a paralyzed circumstance, all the songs were deemed as avidence we were written in heaven we're mates, All everythings that you gonna do will not harass my soundly sleep, stymie my run, or just encoarch a flash of mind. Never be anymore. Just stay away from me boy..
I can't be tamed by you.
I must celebrate and live my life.Too many happiness were left behind, I must catch my happiness without letting me be broken to be into pieces. crying on somebody who doesn't really good enough. Yeah You are all over. nothing remains. And if someday you change your mind that would not ever across my attitude of mind.
My heart will not stick with you anymore, you are not more than a memory more skimpy near to nothing. Too many times were wasted by thinking of you all the time, it was so suck.
Labels:
Resolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment