03 January 2011

The Resolutions



Good morning every single thing in this world. I hello you guys.. Welcome Monday in 2011, it's first Monday of first week, of first month an of course of this year. When somebody ask me, what are you wishing for this year? I'll say "BE GOOD TO ME". And the common wishes of the people are to be better than before and I do. And the other question is thrown over me, what're your resolutions? (:D) I just want to laugh when this question crash over me, because I make many resolutions but I haven't made deal with my self to promise it, so My preeminent resolution is "I must comply all my resolutions I have made". Actually not only made many resolutions to make us become better, but we also need to change ways of thinking so that we can explore who we truly are, a lot of things that should be improved. And for me this year, the first stage is to make the resolutions then head straight for it and change way of thinking. And one more thing that makes me keep the road in place. I'm sure you already known what I would say, yeah .. Your guess is really on the point, about someone who reigns in the mind and take my normal intellect,too long to have a grip of normal attitude, and makes me always want to go back to the apparent circumstances , but I say out loud this year, he will never have anything that would ruin all the things that I have shouted


As Adam Young posted on his Tumblr >>The future is bright, and by all means, it’s beautiful. There’s really no telling what tomorrow may bring (Adam Young). it so means everything. We Just keep promises in ourself then endure as it should be. for this year is not only make some resolutions but also replace who has been undermined my skull and made a hole in side of it
Yeach maybe I should write down some of my resolutions just let you know and show you if someday I tried to break or forget it you can remind me, :P


*) Be saving
*) More Mature
*) More industrious in worship
*) Keep more Faith
*) To be Ms. Bright side :) :):)
*) Be Optimistic

And My best resolve " Never ever be influenced by him.
" To be miss Independent who keep faithful
" Never living in lie anymore
And the other resolves I am still sting it up, just wait in the next edition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment