I dunno how it will keep me like this... frankly I so need something better then now means that what I do here is so fuckin boring ya know.. ugh.. could you see? I should have or do something beside this job. it's make me lame of being the truly human being.
You know what's always cramp on my mind?
the goddamn feeling to be loved, shit man... What the hell I suppose to be? But It's true. I am so suck of being alone.. no friends,no coevals, no chummy friends no pals, more over a boyfriend.. oh My God.. help me please.. send me your savors I do need them now..
Just wait...
I am not okay to do anything or talk anything.. just keep standing by, when I need you I chatch you as soon as possible
And sorry I couldn't write down as much as I can ,
Oh yeah i wanna Take Shakeshapre.. I just not feel much agree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment