The Part that I Love Best..
I'm losing my only dream.
I can use some guiding light, some place to go.If you hear me, let me know.
If you hear me, let me know
No pulse inside of me,
Stone cold lips and heresy.
All lies and to a degree,
Losing who I want to be.
(Find out, right now.)
He may be out of his mind, but someday you will find,
That sanity left us all blind, and dragged us all behind,
A moment seen through those eyes, crystal blue disguise,
They say that all beauty must die, I say it just moves on...
Stone cold lips and heresy.
All lies and to a degree,
Losing who I want to be.
(Find out, right now.)
He may be out of his mind, but someday you will find,
That sanity left us all blind, and dragged us all behind,
A moment seen through those eyes, crystal blue disguise,
They say that all beauty must die, I say it just moves on...


No comments:
Post a Comment