31 March 2011

Weird

Hay.. Hay..
I'll tell you about something that so weird. It was happened last night when I was taking home
There's something  that I haven't understood yet is still about "Fiance" :)
Such it's the command of the God which' entrusted to them to the  unpredicted people
Well, since a couple of last day, I met to the people who unknown and we got in the interesting discussion and some of the points gave forth the implicit message that "Da you should have known that the married life is not a piece of cake, you have to prepare for it, as the lady you must to be like A, O ,D, G,Z many things.
Huft, I don't really understand how tickled it was :)
Yay.. I'm kind of the girl who always utilized the power of thought to analyze, understand and break the signs, kind of the thinker :P "philosopher" the cool hollo..:P
I had made a deal with myself that for 2011 let to be something hollow, I am not really sure with myself that I am well to have a relationship, well then I said to myself being single is never wrong just rather hurting "LOL"
Why??
Yay.. maybe in some occasion you got the joy of the freedom but the most of the empty soul ganw you out away

No comments:

Post a Comment