02 April 2012

PASSION

Passion is a strong amorous feeling or desire.
Many people talk about passion, everybody does. Then what is yours? "I asked to myself"
The passion seem being the booster of the concerning about life, fashion, interested things that could  tickle your heart so that you put your attention on it.
Now I don't want talk about passion that related with job or any other of it.
Now let's just talk about passion that concerns on something interesting, hobbies, or maybe being someone that you suppose to be. How's great when when we live in our dreams. Possessing the things that we can't buy in the real world, being the one that you really mean to be. Doing the things that you like the most. Meeting the one that we love. hmm..hmm.. How really nice.
But realizing of those that just happen in our dreams then next question jumped over my head?
"Can we make them come true?"  and the other side said "Of course, we can"  and followed by another question, "How the way?" " just find out the most obstacle that being the problem"
NOTHING COMES FREE IN THIS WORLD
heheee iit seen then what's the problem
 I hope as soon as it could be, I can increase my financial standard have a chance to have own business online shop, maybe, or just anything that can earn lift up the financial standard.
Sometimes that make me have no eagerness to make them come true (passion) because be hung up by it.
huu huuu :((.
Now I wanna list my wishlists to cheer me up and put smile on my face and hope and my heart rather than have a regret knowing that I haven't had it now, but someday for sure.
  • @ Being one of fashionable folk in the city who accessorised with the freedom of dressing up woohoo
  • @ Being a photographer maybe, hihiihii I have bauch interested on it hoohoo
  • @ Then, hmm.. Being a Traveler woohoo I actually love being in the new place, seeing the new sight with someone we loved hmmmm so nice hoohoho...
  • @ And enjoying my work, my job. ayeee.... :))) 





No comments:

Post a Comment