Y: Whatta hell with this word :D??. ehmm I think fine, okay depend on the sense to feel it Hay :P.
Well, here it is the new thought comes out the mind. It's just because has been happening with myself till now "on" maybe :P. What's damn that??. Yeah "Being Single" I know most of my friends are curious about me, why I'm still keeping being single, in time had a chat with my old friend, the question that never left, "Who's your boyfriend, oh no, I'm sick of this question, it's common question which' thrown for me, truly I have no reason for that, I tell you frankly. We gotta find it out, actually me myself is curious too, Whatta cause I'm still being single. Ok, stop asking for no answers, Let's find it out together.
It's just a few considerations but I am not really sure is it the cause??
- The hardest thing for is I cannot fall for someone simply with simple reason, with simple decision because it's gonna invite knotty risks (but if just have an eye I so often)
- But I'm so hard to forget when my feeling fill out the jar of my heart
- I always try to preconceive before I decide to take care of the guy
- All this time I just loved for the wrong guy
- Pious Fiance is all I expect to, I'm responsible to be single because I won't be in relationship which' I got the wrong guy, being single is the easy way to keep all the purity of love.
- On my thought as the girl we must keep our pride,self esteem, I just won't do stupid things that did by others
- None others could keep the prestige just yourself, how the way you interact and associate with your everything around you
- Some thoughts Im kinda a picky dude, but I have a reason for that, all I'll give to you my "Spouse"
- Means because I expect for the best I must do the best too
- All the goodness we did will be multiplied for the best thing
But, don't think it's easy to face I fight for it so hard , as the normal girl having the one who cares about always be a dream all night, but I deal with it in patience.
Hey Fiance.. When you know it how hard I fight for this what's the reward you gonna pay??



No comments:
Post a Comment