27 March 2011

Firework Born Fucking Perfect

Made the wrong turn, one or twice
Bad dacisions that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated
This place misunderstood
Mistaken
Always second guessing
Underestimated 
Look, I am still around, it didn't slow me down
Because I am beautiful in my way and God makes no mastikes
I am on the right track, baby I was born on this way
Even so complicated
filled so much hatred such a tired game
Even felt already burried deep six feet under srceam and no one heard a thing
The whole world scared so I swallow the fear
Done look for the critics because they're everywhere
In the religion of  the insecure I must be myself respect my youth
Baby you're firework
Come on, let your colors brust
You just gotta ignite and let it shine
Show them what your worth
You're original, cannot be replaced
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself in your set
Don't be a drag just be a queen
Changed the voices in your head
make them like you instead
Yeah
I love my life, I love this record
I'm on the right track I was born to be brave
There ain't no other way
I'm on the right track I was born to survive


No comments:

Post a Comment