31 October 2011

You came, I'm gone

You came in to my life
When I was waiting for the right one
When I was wandering where the love gonna come to me..
You bring all the tings that I have been missing for ..
From the first time around I knew that you're not the one who God means..
From the first time around I felt that your hand doesn't fit mine
From the first time around I didn't feel the shiver bitween us.
From the first time around you never meant to make me your love
Why you give all the things that I have been missing for
Don't you know that nothing could turn out to be something
I'm just the one who missing a piece
But why you give all the things that I have been missing for
I decide to stay away
It will be wasting time if we're here to stay.
I can't keep up stay with you anymore.
It will hurt my feeling for sure
Then I'm better of without you..
Don't you know that nothing could turn out to be something..
I'm already hurt
When I leave you away..
Leave you away..
Away...

No comments:

Post a Comment