14 February 2012

How Ridiculous Gift It Is

It's 14th February don't you realize?



It's  the day that has been longing to come for those who celebrate Valentine's Day, the teenagers couple more over. But not less people are opposed this Celebration, they talk loud, writing on articles and any other way that it's just kinda western tradition that Islam isn't . Why should we follow western ( unbeliever/ non muslims) tradition.




But for myself, it's really so far to be hooked with faith or religion aspect. Religion may simplest more than it should  and could be so strictest it should. But not for something so out of the related like celebrating valentine's day.
If it's to be related with make sense reasons I think I will on their side, like "Don't Celebrate Valentine's Day because it's gonna drain your wallet, Don't you think that pay for chocolate is so cheap dude :)).

Nothing special to greet Valentine's Day. The main point is I don't celebrate Valentine anyway. Don't ask me about the reason I have no at all, I'm telling you. The simple reason is I'm not used to celebrate it :)).

thanks Kevin :))
But this morning I just wondered. My boss gave me a rose how was so ridiculous for me, but not for him for sure. It's actually was so great, got a pretty flower. Yeah, I see because he's australians, I'm sure He used to do it. I wonder about even in his ages he still has time to prepare it for us :)), He's totally dead busy but he has time to remember that today is Valentine's day.

And the more that made me smile, while he gave me he said "It's from all the boys in this office", it's just tickled me. But I love it all the way :)).





No comments:

Post a Comment