Maybe you are hurt by my words.
I decided to accept for good comunication because I do respect you anyway.
But after all you did is talked about the the most thing I really wanted to forget about.
Dear My...
Could we change another topic.
Sorry to say but truly I'm sick of your flirting words.
Do they work to the the other girls but don't to me
I'm telling you now I re-keep in touch with the one I ever told you. I dunno "when" it begins. All I did just follow what inside of me wishper on. When I am talking about "when" it's not such an exact time. But it's all about how the way you see it is not like a problem. When you let your heart release the anger. When you got the wisdom of the wounds then you can change with new perspective that is wiser then you ever thought. That's all I have been.
That's above a piece of my hatred quotes
“Forgiveness is a funny thing, it warms the hearts & cools the sting” ~Peter AllenAnd now... it feels easier than I ever worried about. Just enjoy the show :)).
Don't create a gost by yourself about the future. Sometimes the breaker of ours is ourselves. Just because we are too worried about to the things that we never surely know what's going to be.
Repeatedly I say "Just Enjoy The Show" enjoying what I'm having now. The moment, the laughter, and the happiness. Whatever this relationship is named, it's never a matter. Whenever this relationship will be broken, I never mind about it.
If someday one of us is already sick of kinda this game. Just leave, leave the other. Kinda no strings attached no wound no heartbreak no heartache.
It's such a temporary tattoo. Its beautiful is not permanent also. Just Enjoy it while it still sticking on your skin (=•,•=)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


No comments:
Post a Comment